Our Confessional Standards
Trinity & Zion are dual parish congregations of The Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod (LC-MS).
- We hold the Sacred Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be our rule and norm for life and faith. Our Triune God, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, has given us His Word to call us to Himself and create in us a new life which loves God and loves our neighbor.
- We also acknowledge and accept all of the symbolic books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, contained in the Book of Concord of 1580. The Book of Concord includes these articles:
- The Three Ecumenical Creeds (The Apostles', The Nicene, & The Athanasian)
- The Unaltered Augsburg Confession
- The Apology of the Augsburg Confession
- The Smalcald Articles
- Luther's Large Catechism
- Luther's Small Catechism
- The Formula of Concord
We believe these articles of faith to be a true exposition of the doctrines contained in Holy Scripture.